Swax Lax training balls are the first and only soft lacrosse ball that are the same size and weight as a regulation ball. Our ball was developed by a longtime lacrosse coach and has been field tested by boys and girls in Kindergarten through men’s and women’s college lacrosse teams.
Weight : 142 to 149 grams
Diameter: 64 mm
- Our patent-pending soft ball helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- Makes lacrosse more approachable to beginners
- Softer than hard rubber lacrosse balls and gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Less bounce and no rebounds make for a more productive practice environment
- Perfect for indoor play
- Highly durable and shock absorbent
- Not intended for children under 4
- Balls are suitable for rebounders but not wall ball
- Dangerous if ingested by humans or animals
- Swax Lax balls should only be used with age-appropriate head and eyewear
- Can cause injury if shot at high speeds (is suitable for shooting at high speeds)
Please note that ball color may vary.
Balls will soften over time with use.