Warrior Evo QX2-O Unstrung Offense Lacrosse Head
New for 2023, A new chapter to the long story of Warrior's Evo lacrosse head. The Warrior Evo QX2-O was created in a lab and was designed for the offensive player that gets hands free carrying the ball but need to get the ball out of their stick like Grant Ament
- Therma-Loc+ hybrid thermoplastic resin retains stiffness by up to 50 percent better than standard nylon heads in different temperatures.
- New Fuelcore sidewall truss orientation holds its shape exponentially by spreading force evenly across the sidewall
- Higher pinch for a longer channel with more hold and consistency
- Scoop diffuser with strategically place ridges to reduce drag on groundballs
- Bottom rail designed for Mid to Low pocket placement for superior ball control and quick release.
- LOC-THROAT is an insert that reduces a head rattling on a stick
Meets all NFHS, Lacrosse Canada, and World Lacrosse Men's field specifications.